Type V PFD with 22 lbs of flotation, adjustability to fit chest sizes from 30 to 58 inches, and all the features you will ever need in a rescue vest. The NRS Rapid Rescuer can handle any situation.
- With box-stitched stress points, reinforced shoulder straps and a 500-denier Cordura® shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.
- Two huge front pockets stretch to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. Quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing secure the pockets shut.
- Quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel ring, for “live bait” and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Three lash tabs on the front are great for a knife, whistle or anything else you need to keep handy.
- On the back there’s an additional lash tab for a strobe, and a chem-light holder, for visibility in low light and night operations.
- Long strips of reflective tape on the front and back of the jacket increase visibility.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).